Front Load Truck
Front Load Truck
Commercial Garbage Service
Commercial solid waste service is provided to residential buildings of four or more units (apartments and select condominiums and townhouses). And commercial and industrial customers as well. We provide the following types of carts, bins and debris boxes:
- 35, 65, and 95 gallon carts
- 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 cubic yard bins with lids
- 15, 20, and 30 cubic yard open top debris boxes
35 gallon carts may also be used when appropriate. Bins, debris boxes and cans will be emptied according to a schedule set between the customer and Specialty Solid Waste and Recycling. To initiate service, call the Sunnyvale Commercial Utility Section at (408) 730-7400.
All garbage must be placed in the cart, bin or debris box. Lids on carts and bins must be kept closed when not in immediate use to reduce odors, littler and water collection. Customers with 1, 2, or 3 cubic yard bins who do not wish to allow the collection vehicle on their property must push the bin to the curb by 7:00 am on collection day. Return trips will require an extra charge.
Push Out Service:Push out service is available to customers who have 1, 2, or 3 cubic yard bins
- who do not want to allow Specialty’s truck on their property
- whose property makes it physically impossible for the truck to drive onto the property, and the customer does not want to move the container to the curb on their own.
For an extra charge the collection truck driver will move the container to the curb, dump it, and then return it to the enclosure. Customers with larger bins, debris boxes, and compactors must agree to allow collection vehicles on their property and relieve Specialty of any liability for normal wear and tear to paved areas.
Customer provided garbage compactors - Commercial may supply their own 1-30 cubic yard compactors. Compactors can be serviced on a regular or on-call basis.
* If you are considering purchasing a compactor, or other container type, contact Specialty at (408) 565-9900 in advance to discuss service charges and container compatibility with collection equipment.
A garbage container will not be collected if: